This page was updated on Saturday, 06-Nov-2021 10:45:11 GMT
Covid-19 Mitigation Measures
Coronavirus Update (July 27th 2021)The Village Hall Committee is pleased to announce that, in accordance with the national lockdown-easing 'road map', the Hall is now fully reopened for bookings. However. as England moves tthrough step 4 we need to continue to be cautious. Covid 19 remains a feature in our lives for the foreseeable future so we will need to learn to live with it and manage the risk to ourselves and others. For this reason, some Covid-19 mitigation measures will remain in place, and all hall users are asked to adhere to them. However, to maintain Covid-19 compliance and to enable us to keep the Hall open, special conditions apply for all Hall Bookings, as below. A copy of these conditions can be downloaded from here.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS OF HIRE EFFECTIVE FROM JULY 19th 2021 (COVID-19 MITIGATION)These conditions are supplemental to, not a replacement for, the Hall's ordinary conditions of hire.
- You, the hirer, will be responsible for ensuring that those attending your activity or event comply with the following additional measures as agreed by the Mountnessing Village Hall Trustees.
- If anyone is unwell or has been told to self-isolate they must not enter this building.
- No more than 100 people are to attend an event at one time.
- All persons entering the Hall should sanitise their hands on entry and departure, and as frequently as practical whilst at the Hall.
- All persons aged 18 or more entering the Hall should either scan the NHS 'Track and Trace' QR code or ensure the event organizer has up-to-date contact details.
- The event organiser should ensure there is no overcrowding in areas of restricted space, namely the entrance lobby, the kitchen, the toilets and the storage area where the brooms and hoover are kept, and encourage the wearing of face coverings while within such an area.
- The event organiser should ensure the windows are opened to allow good ventilation within the Main Hall and Kitchen as appropriate to weather conditions.
- Whilst within the Main Hall, if the event involves groups of attendees sitting at a table, then, unless such groupings are related to the consumption of food or drink, if any one or more persons in such a group requests the wearing of face-masks, then all persons at the table should be courteous enough to do so whilst at that table.
- The event organizer has the right to introduce event-specific additional Covid -19 mitigation practices and where the event is governed by an appropriate national organisation, then advice offered by that organisation should be followed.
- Please feel free to use the wipes available to wipe light switches, door and window handles.
Mountnessing Village Hall - July 2021